Please remember, if you need help, we are not experts. We can only share what has worked for us. For professional advice and support speak to one of the friendly people at Mind, Samaritans or- if you’re in the UK- the NHS or your local GP.
We want to share and help you learn about your own experience of mental health.
Some of the key themes and questions our podcast and blog will explore are:
- What are intrusive thoughts and why do I have them?
- Types of intrusive thoughts
- What are the symptoms?
- How can you talk about intrusive thoughts?
- What treatment is out there?
- Our tips for anxiety
- Our tips for intrusive thoughts
- Myths busted
- On our reading list: top blogs, books and sites
- Small daily habits
- Silver linings- love your mind
Please get in touch with us, no question is too silly, too scary, too big or small. We will try to be as honest and helpful as we can, where we can, and direct you to the best people who can help. Remember, everyone is unique and so what has helped us may not be the best thing for you.